Howdy Hunters! We are glad to announce a new update, here’s what you will find in it:
✅ Piebald fur variations were added for both Rusa and Sambar deer.
✅ By popular demand, partially empty ammo boxes now “auto-aggregate”. This means that if you have one box with 2 bullets and one with 3 bullets they will merge into one box with 5 bullets.
✅ Two new services have been added to the store, something that many of you have been asking for a long time:
➡️ Unlimited ammo subscription
➡️ Unlimited fuel subscription
Please note that these are premium features that are meant as a convenience. Both are available for em$ only.
For the next two weeks, 3 days and 1-month subscriptions will be discounted by 50% to give you the chance to try them out!
We hope you enjoy the new additions!
Join the discussion on the forum: https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=91745
Today we’re releasing a new game update and we want to let you know what you will find in it:
✅ New Snow Goose Mission pack. Meet Igsivalitaq (no, the office cat isn’t walking on my keyboard, that’s actually an Inuit name!) and unveil his story in 10 brand new missions.
✅ New winter clothes set, perfect for hunting in cold, sub-arctic regions. It includes 5 items:
- Arctic Fox Hat (White Fur)
- Arctic Jacket (White Fur)
- Arctic Gloves (White Fur)
- Arctic Boots (White Fur)
- Arctic Pants (Snow White)
✅ Fixed the infamous “un-harvestable animal” bug, an issue where sometimes players were unable to harvest killed animals. This happened both in singleplayer and multiplayer, as well as during a “second day hunt” – just to mention the most frequent scenarios. This should be gone for good now and you won’t lose your animals and trophies anymore. Please note that there is a similar, yet much rarer issue that we call “zombie animals” whereas when you shoot an animal it still looks at you and cannot be killed or harvested. This is a very rare issue and we are still looking into it.
✅ Fixed a bug where bullets could not be fired through some waterfowl blinds.
✅ Fixed a bug in the “Yin & Yang” competition where any animal would count against the competition’s goal.
Hope you enjoy it, feel free to let us know what you think of the new additions as well as let us know if you find any issues on the Forum:
Howdy hunters! We have just released a patch with a few Snow Goose-related bug-fixes:
✅ Fixed an issue where the player could see animals through terrain and vegetations if they looked from inside a static Snow Goose Decoy.
✅ Snow Geese achievements’ max value has been changed from 1000 to 4000 to align it with all other birds.
✅ Fixed Snow Geese decoys icons in the inventory (“Feeder” decoy had the icon for “Active” and vice-versa)
✅ Fixed a bug with the Snow Geese Flag Lure where the shadow of this item was missing.
✅ Snow Goose now has an additional trophy pose with open wings in the lodge.
✅ There are now more spawning areas on the land for Snow Goose, so that they will not concentrate in only a few spots.
✅ Fixed a bug where the “blue-morph” version of the Snow Goose was extremely rare and was named “melanistic”. This color variation has been now given the appropriate probability and renamed “Blue Common“. So Snow Goose has now three colors variation: Common, Blue Common and Albino (rare). The very few players who have managed to catch the old “melanistic” variant will keep it as “melanistic” in their stats history.
Join the discussion here
A new game update is live, and we want to let you know all the cool stuff you will find in it!
✅ New species: Snow Goose
A new waterfowl has been introduced to the Whiterime Ridge reserve: the Snow Goose! Their name comes from their bright white feathers, however, some snow geese are actually gray/blue colored, and known as “blue morphs.” You will be able to hunt both variants, together with a much rarer one, in the snowy lands and cold skies of Whiterime Ridge.
✅ New winter camo for the 20 GA Semi-Automatic Shotgun
With the introduction of Snow Geese we thought you might need a suitable camo for one of the waterfowl-hunting favourite shotguns.
✅ 3 Snow Goose Static Decoys
Static decoys for Snow Goose come in three flavors to increase realism: Feeder, Sentry and Active.
✅ Snow Goose “Flapping-Wings” Decoy
This type of decoy mimics the wing movement of a real Snow Goose.
✅ Snow Goose Flag Lure
This flag features the characteristic black and white color pattern of a Snow Goose and can be used at long range to attract geese with motion resembling a goose flapping its wings.
✅ Snow Goose Long Range Caller
This caller is used to increase the probability of birds breaking off from high flying flocks, and attempting to land, as they fly over an area.
✅ Snow Goose Short Range Caller
This caller produces all the honks, clucks and feeding cackles needed to attract the birds that have already broken off a flock.
✅ Waterfowl Blind – Arctic Winter Real Vegetation Camouflage
Especially designed for waterfowl hunting this blind comes decorated with foliage and vegetation from boreal forests and provides excellent visual reduction in subartic environments.
Last but not least, check out this cool video from Master Hunter HooCairs showcasing the Snow Goose and the new items!
Join the conversation on the Forum —> CLICK HERE
Here are the notes from today’s patch:
- Fixed an issue with the .30R O/U Break Action Rifle – Engraved II. That stopped players from equipping the weapon.
- Fixed the skin variation issue for the .405 Lever Action Rifle
Have a good weekend all,
Here are the notes for today’s patch:
- Added 4 Archery Deployable Targets.
- 2 Practice Targets that always give a score of 1 regardless of where its shot from.
- 2 Tournament Targets that give a score between 1 – 10 depending on shot placement.
- Moved “Buy Em$” into the main bar of the launcher
Please see below the changes that were made yesterday, the 17th December. Apologies for the late posting of notes here, there was a hosting issue with the website that had to be resolved.
- Slightly lowered the horizontal aim allowance of the Scout Bolt Action Rifles.
- Fixed a bug that was sometimes preventing players from looking slightly downward when in prone.
- Fixed issue with Dall Sheep getting stuck when spooked while climbing.
- Naming a new dog is now possible again.
- Pulsar Bows no longer unnecessarily reload a new arrow when holstering and unholstering or swapping weapons back and forth.
- Water Buffalo should no longer idle in the water while spooked.
- The inventory image for the Scout Bolt Action Rifle should now show up properly.
- Fixed invisible scope issue for the Scout Bolt Action Rifles.
Here are the notes from today’s patch:
- Localization change so the Park Ranger does not specify the need to use the inventory when requiring a refuel.
- Fixed so that the Park Ranger does not spook animals throughout the whole reserve.
- Fixed loadout slot images and broken slots in clothing view.
Have a good week,
Here are the notes for today’s Hotfix!
- Fixed spooking bug for the Park Ranger so that animals are no longer spooked when at a great distance from the vehicle.
- Fixed a bug where the Park Ranger could be placed in PB and WRR.
- Fixed so that Pointer Dogs can now track Reindeer with Tier 3 Detection active.
- A possible fix for dog spawning issues in multiplayer was released earlier in the week, and initial feedback is positive. Because we are unable to consistently reproduce this bug on our side, please let us know if the issue continues to be a problem. Thank you for all your bug reports to date. We now consider the issue fixed until further notice.
- Fix to Dall Sheep horns visual bug.