Please see below the changes that were made yesterday, the 17th December. Apologies for the late posting of notes here, there was a hosting issue with the website that had to be resolved.
- Slightly lowered the horizontal aim allowance of the Scout Bolt Action Rifles.
- Fixed a bug that was sometimes preventing players from looking slightly downward when in prone.
- Fixed issue with Dall Sheep getting stuck when spooked while climbing.
- Naming a new dog is now possible again.
- Pulsar Bows no longer unnecessarily reload a new arrow when holstering and unholstering or swapping weapons back and forth.
- Water Buffalo should no longer idle in the water while spooked.
- The inventory image for the Scout Bolt Action Rifle should now show up properly.
- Fixed invisible scope issue for the Scout Bolt Action Rifles.
Here are the notes from today’s patch:
- Localization change so the Park Ranger does not specify the need to use the inventory when requiring a refuel.
- Fixed so that the Park Ranger does not spook animals throughout the whole reserve.
- Fixed loadout slot images and broken slots in clothing view.
Have a good week,
Here are the notes for today’s Hotfix!
- Fixed spooking bug for the Park Ranger so that animals are no longer spooked when at a great distance from the vehicle.
- Fixed a bug where the Park Ranger could be placed in PB and WRR.
- Fixed so that Pointer Dogs can now track Reindeer with Tier 3 Detection active.
- A possible fix for dog spawning issues in multiplayer was released earlier in the week, and initial feedback is positive. Because we are unable to consistently reproduce this bug on our side, please let us know if the issue continues to be a problem. Thank you for all your bug reports to date. We now consider the issue fixed until further notice.
- Fix to Dall Sheep horns visual bug.
Here are the patch notes from today’s patch:
- New Vehicle – Park Ranger in 4 variants, namely, Beige, Black, Army and Stallion.
- Added Gasoline in 3 different packs. 100, 50 and 25 unit packs. 50 unit pack is given to all members at the start of every session.
- Dramatically lowered spook radius for the Recurve Bows, Cable Bow and Longbow.
- Scent Hounds that have lost their track will be able to track again from their last found clue, even if it’s not a blood clue.
- Whitetail Deer on Whiteheart Island shouldn’t spawn everywhere.
- Added several new settings:
- 1. Enable Chat which hides/shows in-game chat messages.
- 2. Vehicle Camera Auto-center which toggles the camera auto positioning itself while driving the Park Ranger.
- Multiplayer settings to set if the vehicle can be used by everyone, the host only or just disabled entirely.
- “Toggle minigame” in the keybind settings menu has been renamed to “Show Huntermate Apps”.
- Moderately improved damage of the Crossbow Pistol.
- Alt-Tab issue should be resolved so that you don’t disconnect.
- Fixed insanely high spook radius when shooting Crossbow Pistol.
- Fixed the inability to aim after exiting tripod while reloading.
- Fixed Sambar and Rusa Deer walking in a straight line both while being nervous and afterwards.
- Fixed an issue where Dall Sheep would sometimes freeze in place while idling.
- Fixed a minor issue with Feral Goats which caused Bushrangers Run to load slower.
- The Drilling Rifle can now be used with tripod rest.
- Fixed radio in the Rustic Trophy Lodge.
- Fixed being able to use the sunglasses effect even after un-equipping them.
- Removed graveyard in Hirschfelden.
Please find below, the notes from today’s game update.
- New Species – Werewolf.
- Hockey Mask – Spooky Edition.
- “Wolfsbane” .308 Handgun.
- “Wolfsbane” Crossbow Pistol.
- Silver Bullets.
- Silver Bolts.
- Standard Bolts.
- Added Halloween Skull Collectables.
- Added Halloween mission pack (Rewards the .308 “Wolfsbane” Handgun and Silver Bullets).
- Spookified Timbergold Trails.
- Brought out Halloween T-Shirt and Halloween face paint from Doc’s Shed.
- Fix frozen mouse issue some players experienced at high FPS.
- Fixed missing stone supports for hunting lodge.
- Centered the ironsights on .270 and .300 bolt action rifles.
- Updated the keybinding string for “Show Minigames” to “Show Huntermate Apps”.
Here is the details for today’s patch.
- Fixes to animal spawn settings. (The Lynx ate all the Ptarmigans)
Below are the notes from today’s patch, which introduces the Lynx.
- Eurasian Lynx.
- Eurasian Lynx Scent Spray.
- Eurasian Lynx E-Caller Add-on.
- Added Eurasian Lynx mission pack.
- E-Caller – Separated into separate store category together with newly introduced USB add-ons which currently are Bobcat and Eurasian Lynx. All players who previously purchased an E-Caller up until now have received the Bobcat Electronic Caller Add-on.
- All rifle ammo, slug ammo, arrows, bolts, handgun ammo and muzzleloader ammo travel significantly further to match realism.
- Slightly increased damage output of all Muzzleloaders.
- Reduced .17 HMR HV damage output.
- Slightly increased Bobcat senses.
- Slightly decreased Bobcat populations.
- New Players – changes to the first tutorial.
- New Players – when downloading the full game and playing the tutorial the game should download in the background.
- Fixed Pointer Dog Founder Collar not showing up in correct inventory category.
Fixed some issues with using commands Track Blood, Track Medium Game and Track Large Game while crouching.
Here are the notes for today’s patch.
- 16GA/9.3x74R Drilling Combination Gun.
- 3-18x44mm Rifle Scope.
- 16 GA Slug Shells.
- The Equipment tab has been split into two tabs, one for Weapons and one for Equipment. This is to allow for additional space for the 16GA/9.3x74R Drilling Combination Gun, and for additional features planned for the future.
- Fixed female Dall Sheep horns.
- Fixed Gun Racks for the 10 GA Lever Action Shotgun (Royal Edition).
- Fixed missing level up image for Retriever dog.
- Fixed an issue with retrievers not being able to fetch a bird into another player’s ground blind.
- Fixed a crash when a retriever fetched a bird into another player’s waterfowl blind.
- Fixed a crash when players confirmed an animal kill before a retriever was able to bring it into a blind.
- Gun Racks for 16GA/9.3x74R Drilling Combination Gun not visible in Lodges.
- Visual indicator for in-game achievements for 16GA/9.3x74R Drilling Combination Gun currently not displaying correctly.
Good luck out there!
Here are the notes from today’s patch:
- Fixed Motion Predator Decoys and Turkey Decoys not working.
- Fixed Scent Hounds tracking behaviour.
- German Pointer can now track Mule Deer.