Here are the notes from today’s patch.
- Render range now applies to all entities (Players and Animals)
- Fixed Climbing Ropes and Bait Sites.
- Fixed a possible crash on connecting to a multiplayer game.
- Deployable items no longer sometimes show the distance to the nearest lodge when you place it too close to a tent.
- Fixed inconsistent pie menus on host placed items.
- Fixed reserve item limits and distance constraints that were not applying to players that were joining a host.
- Long Range Spotting Scope now gives the spotting info for animals above the normal render range of 220m.