Here are the patch notes from today’s patch:
- New Vehicle – Park Ranger in 4 variants, namely, Beige, Black, Army and Stallion.
- Added Gasoline in 3 different packs. 100, 50 and 25 unit packs. 50 unit pack is given to all members at the start of every session.
- Dramatically lowered spook radius for the Recurve Bows, Cable Bow and Longbow.
- Scent Hounds that have lost their track will be able to track again from their last found clue, even if it’s not a blood clue.
- Whitetail Deer on Whiteheart Island shouldn’t spawn everywhere.
- Added several new settings:
- 1. Enable Chat which hides/shows in-game chat messages.
- 2. Vehicle Camera Auto-center which toggles the camera auto positioning itself while driving the Park Ranger.
- Multiplayer settings to set if the vehicle can be used by everyone, the host only or just disabled entirely.
- “Toggle minigame” in the keybind settings menu has been renamed to “Show Huntermate Apps”.
- Moderately improved damage of the Crossbow Pistol.
- Alt-Tab issue should be resolved so that you don’t disconnect.
- Fixed insanely high spook radius when shooting Crossbow Pistol.
- Fixed the inability to aim after exiting tripod while reloading.
- Fixed Sambar and Rusa Deer walking in a straight line both while being nervous and afterwards.
- Fixed an issue where Dall Sheep would sometimes freeze in place while idling.
- Fixed a minor issue with Feral Goats which caused Bushrangers Run to load slower.
- The Drilling Rifle can now be used with tripod rest.
- Fixed radio in the Rustic Trophy Lodge.
- Fixed being able to use the sunglasses effect even after un-equipping them.
- Removed graveyard in Hirschfelden.