Please see below the changes that were made yesterday, the 17th December. Apologies for the late posting of notes here, there was a hosting issue with the website that had to be resolved.
- Slightly lowered the horizontal aim allowance of the Scout Bolt Action Rifles.
- Fixed a bug that was sometimes preventing players from looking slightly downward when in prone.
- Fixed issue with Dall Sheep getting stuck when spooked while climbing.
- Naming a new dog is now possible again.
- Pulsar Bows no longer unnecessarily reload a new arrow when holstering and unholstering or swapping weapons back and forth.
- Water Buffalo should no longer idle in the water while spooked.
- The inventory image for the Scout Bolt Action Rifle should now show up properly.
- Fixed invisible scope issue for the Scout Bolt Action Rifles.