* Tripod Stand – A new medium height tower that can be placed almost anywhere is now available for purchase at Doc’s Outfitters. Check out this wiki entry for a comparison with other stands: http://www.thehunterwiki.com/index.php?title=Hunting_Stands
* New tracking abilities – A number of new abilities have been added to the tracking skill. Check out this wiki entry for more information: http://www.thehunterwiki.com/index.php?title=Tracking_Skill
* New spotting abilities – A number of new abilities have been added to the spotting skill. Check out this wiki entry for more information: http://www.thehunterwiki.com/index.php?title=Spotting_Skill
* Weight vs. Score decoupling – The correlation between weight and score is now weaker among species where weight is not part of the score. The strength of the correlation vary with species. Unchanged correlation: Coyote, Turkey, Feral Hog, Wild Boar. Medium correlation: Black Bear, Pheasant. Weak correlation – All Deer.
* Fixed a bug where the Muzzleloader cap was visible after weapon change, if you were aiming the weapon at the time of the change.
* Bushes and flowers are now removed from a wider area around animals when in trophy shot mode (grass is not affected).
* Weapon reloading is now cancelled when entering ground blinds, tree stands, towers and when accessing the menu, inventory and full screen map.
* Competition join fix – You can no longer join a competition in the middle of a hunt, instead you must join a competition before you start a hunt in order for the kills in that hunt to register for the competition.
* Added Hunterscore leaderboard