We really wanted to check something off our backlog for this release, so we’ve overhauled the Mission UI on the website and the launcher. There are still some tweaks to come, but here are the highlights so far:
- You can now Activate All missions with the click of button.
- Automatically activate new available missions while playing in-game.
- Filters. Lots of filters. Reserves, Weapons, Species, by section, and a handy search bar if you want to hunt say “deer” in general. Mix and match to narrow down exactly which missions you can take on right now or set yourself up to plan for a long day in a single reserve.
- Favourite Mission Packs by clicking the star icon at any stage, whether you’ve started or completed them. You can unfavourite by clicking the star again or leave them marked for your next reset.
- Missions and Packs now appear in alphabetical order within each section.
That’s all for now, let us know how you’re finding the new UI.
Grab the update HERE on Steam.Share this