We know most of your expectations are about the new species announced during last month’s stream, but it’s a taking a bit longer to cook than we expected – so please bear with us (no pun intended!).
In the meantime, we are releasing a small patch to keep things rolling and hopefully keep you happy too.
Here is the changelog:
- Fixed beak and snood positions issue during trophy shot.
- Beard does not disappear inside the body during trophy shot anymore.
- Internal organs’ size and location have been fixed, which should improve accuracy with hitboxes.
12 GA Blaser F3 Game O/U Shotgun
- Barrel was still crooked in prone position – fixed now.
- Some competitions header images still featured old animals (Turkey, Black Bear and Brown Bear). They are now fixed and updated. Please let us know if there are still any that should be updated.
- “Biggest Canada Goose – Started” competition’s description was incorrect. – fixed.
- “A Shocking Turn of Events” mission had incorrect objectives, it can now be correctly completed.
- “Sambar deer Mission #2 – Sample Analysis” mission had incorrect objectives description – fixed now.
Last but by not by any means least, here’s a very cool video from Master Hunter & content creator HooCairs showcasing some of the fixes.