Time really does fly. Anyway, this is a QoL of life release to take care of a few niggling issues and add a few new skulls to the list.
- We have added 4 more skulls into the game – Roosevelt Elk, Wild Boar, Polar Bear, Grizzly Bear
Onto the bug fixes:
- As the bleached skulls looked too bright in the Rustic lodge (as well as any white trophy animal), we fixed the light there.
- Since we were fiddling with the lodge, we also fixed the scale of the mounted animals there – plenty of animals had an incorrect scale in the lodge.
- Killed Pheasants’ size was smaller than the original one and we increased it to be the same
- If the ‘Show Status Bar’ option was set to ‘Never’, it still showed some UI elements – fixed
- Water Buffalo does not get stuck in water when fleeing anymore
- Sambar Deer did not flee or lay down in case of close to critical shots, they just stood idle – fixed too
- Aimpoint H34L red dot did not disappear from the screen in some cases – fixed
- And the last thing, we gave a bit of TLC to the store – added the ability to buy 5 or 10 packs of ammo at once and blocked purchasing multiple items if it makes no sense (like clothes and callers)
As always, let us know if you spot a bug creeping around so we can squash it.
Grab the update HERE on Steam.
Until next time, Happy Hunting!Share this