- Trophy Lodge – Rustic. The new trophy lodge features two levels, 27 trophy slots (including a full body mount for deer), and a small new feature – radio. You can buy it separately in the store as well as in a bundle with a Classy trophy lodge. The functionality and gameplay are the exactly the same as of the Classy one.
- Extended contextual help with possibility to buy items (scent eliminator, tent and face paint) from in-game – please note that to use this feature you need to turn on your contextual help via Settings
- Trophy lodge editor is now available on web / launcher – you can now hide, drag and drop your trophies, rename lodges via Game management tab (available under Settings).
- You can now visit your friends’ trophy lodges via Trophy Lodge selection manager, both in SP and MP, even if they are not online.
- Species specific camo (eg. Boone & Crockett, Outback outfit) is now highlighted brown in the camo app when used on the reserves with respective species.
- Fix for the fps drop when using a shotgun vs hard surfaces and objects (eg. ground)
- Fix for the Aimpoint scope on 7mm rifles
- Tweak for large platforms, so large bears would not hit the roof