Here are the patch notes from today’s patch:
- New Vehicle – Park Ranger in 4 variants, namely, Beige, Black, Army and Stallion.
- Added Gasoline in 3 different packs. 100, 50 and 25 unit packs. 50 unit pack is given to all members at the start of every session.
- Dramatically lowered spook radius for the Recurve Bows, Cable Bow and Longbow.
- Scent Hounds that have lost their track will be able to track again from their last found clue, even if it’s not a blood clue.
- Whitetail Deer on Whiteheart Island shouldn’t spawn everywhere.
- Added several new settings:
- 1. Enable Chat which hides/shows in-game chat messages.
- 2. Vehicle Camera Auto-center which toggles the camera auto positioning itself while driving the Park Ranger.
- Multiplayer settings to set if the vehicle can be used by everyone, the host only or just disabled entirely.
- “Toggle minigame” in the keybind settings menu has been renamed to “Show Huntermate Apps”.
- Moderately improved damage of the Crossbow Pistol.
- Alt-Tab issue should be resolved so that you don’t disconnect.
- Fixed insanely high spook radius when shooting Crossbow Pistol.
- Fixed the inability to aim after exiting tripod while reloading.
- Fixed Sambar and Rusa Deer walking in a straight line both while being nervous and afterwards.
- Fixed an issue where Dall Sheep would sometimes freeze in place while idling.
- Fixed a minor issue with Feral Goats which caused Bushrangers Run to load slower.
- The Drilling Rifle can now be used with tripod rest.
- Fixed radio in the Rustic Trophy Lodge.
- Fixed being able to use the sunglasses effect even after un-equipping them.
- Removed graveyard in Hirschfelden.
Please find below, the notes from today’s game update.
- New Species – Werewolf.
- Hockey Mask – Spooky Edition.
- “Wolfsbane” .308 Handgun.
- “Wolfsbane” Crossbow Pistol.
- Silver Bullets.
- Silver Bolts.
- Standard Bolts.
- Added Halloween Skull Collectables.
- Added Halloween mission pack (Rewards the .308 “Wolfsbane” Handgun and Silver Bullets).
- Spookified Timbergold Trails.
- Brought out Halloween T-Shirt and Halloween face paint from Doc’s Shed.
- Fix frozen mouse issue some players experienced at high FPS.
- Fixed missing stone supports for hunting lodge.
- Centered the ironsights on .270 and .300 bolt action rifles.
- Updated the keybinding string for “Show Minigames” to “Show Huntermate Apps”.
Here is the details for today’s patch.
- Fixes to animal spawn settings. (The Lynx ate all the Ptarmigans)
Below are the notes from today’s patch, which introduces the Lynx.
- Eurasian Lynx.
- Eurasian Lynx Scent Spray.
- Eurasian Lynx E-Caller Add-on.
- Added Eurasian Lynx mission pack.
- E-Caller – Separated into separate store category together with newly introduced USB add-ons which currently are Bobcat and Eurasian Lynx. All players who previously purchased an E-Caller up until now have received the Bobcat Electronic Caller Add-on.
- All rifle ammo, slug ammo, arrows, bolts, handgun ammo and muzzleloader ammo travel significantly further to match realism.
- Slightly increased damage output of all Muzzleloaders.
- Reduced .17 HMR HV damage output.
- Slightly increased Bobcat senses.
- Slightly decreased Bobcat populations.
- New Players – changes to the first tutorial.
- New Players – when downloading the full game and playing the tutorial the game should download in the background.
- Fixed Pointer Dog Founder Collar not showing up in correct inventory category.
Fixed some issues with using commands Track Blood, Track Medium Game and Track Large Game while crouching.
Here are the notes for today’s patch.
- 16GA/9.3x74R Drilling Combination Gun.
- 3-18x44mm Rifle Scope.
- 16 GA Slug Shells.
- The Equipment tab has been split into two tabs, one for Weapons and one for Equipment. This is to allow for additional space for the 16GA/9.3x74R Drilling Combination Gun, and for additional features planned for the future.
- Fixed female Dall Sheep horns.
- Fixed Gun Racks for the 10 GA Lever Action Shotgun (Royal Edition).
- Fixed missing level up image for Retriever dog.
- Fixed an issue with retrievers not being able to fetch a bird into another player’s ground blind.
- Fixed a crash when a retriever fetched a bird into another player’s waterfowl blind.
- Fixed a crash when players confirmed an animal kill before a retriever was able to bring it into a blind.
- Gun Racks for 16GA/9.3x74R Drilling Combination Gun not visible in Lodges.
- Visual indicator for in-game achievements for 16GA/9.3x74R Drilling Combination Gun currently not displaying correctly.
Good luck out there!
Here are the notes from today’s patch:
- Fixed Motion Predator Decoys and Turkey Decoys not working.
- Fixed Scent Hounds tracking behaviour.
- German Pointer can now track Mule Deer.
Today we introduce a new hunting companion for you all, the German Pointer! Patch notes are below, a larger post specifically on the Pointer will follow soon, so watch for that!
German Pointer Founder Collar.
Dogs will no longer walk in front of the player, blocking the player’s path.
Dogs will no longer move to sit in front of the player when startled by a shot.
Dogs are now calmer when the player is stationary.
The Retriever will bring fetched animals into blinds.
The Retriever will not longer spook animals when retrieving dead game.
Extended the Stay command to 150m.
Fix to bait sites not working correctly. Feeders should now attract as before.
Balanced audio levels across the biomes and improved zone transitions.
Reduced the levels of wind in some areas where the wind was too loud.
There are currently some new issues with the UI layout. This will be addressed in a future patch. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Please see the details of today’s game update below:
- Deployable targets now spawn at any distance.
- Fix to hunting tower so the wobble is now reduced when in the tower.
- Fixed issue with hunting towers being returned to inventory after being dismantled.
- Fixed climbing gear being interactable at all times.
- Fixed possible crash when removing an enterable.
- Fixed potential crash when another player with placed deployable targets disconnected.
- Bullet holes will no longer show on backside of deployable target bell.
- Fixed a bug where arrows could sometimes show multiple impact effects.
Here are the notes from today’s patch.
- Fix to iron sight and bow magnification issue.
- Fix to visual bug where bait was not displayed in feeders.
- Improvements to ballistics of the .17 HMR HV.
- Drop rate reduced.
- Velocity increased.
- Weight slightly decreased.