Howdy hunters! We have just released a patch with a few Snow Goose-related bug-fixes:
✅ Fixed an issue where the player could see animals through terrain and vegetations if they looked from inside a static Snow Goose Decoy.
✅ Snow Geese achievements’ max value has been changed from 1000 to 4000 to align it with all other birds.
✅ Fixed Snow Geese decoys icons in the inventory (“Feeder” decoy had the icon for “Active” and vice-versa)
✅ Fixed a bug with the Snow Geese Flag Lure where the shadow of this item was missing.
✅ Snow Goose now has an additional trophy pose with open wings in the lodge.
✅ There are now more spawning areas on the land for Snow Goose, so that they will not concentrate in only a few spots.
✅ Fixed a bug where the “blue-morph” version of the Snow Goose was extremely rare and was named “melanistic”. This color variation has been now given the appropriate probability and renamed “Blue Common“. So Snow Goose has now three colors variation: Common, Blue Common and Albino (rare). The very few players who have managed to catch the old “melanistic” variant will keep it as “melanistic” in their stats history.
Join the discussion here
A new game update is live, and we want to let you know all the cool stuff you will find in it!
✅ New species: Snow Goose
A new waterfowl has been introduced to the Whiterime Ridge reserve: the Snow Goose! Their name comes from their bright white feathers, however, some snow geese are actually gray/blue colored, and known as “blue morphs.” You will be able to hunt both variants, together with a much rarer one, in the snowy lands and cold skies of Whiterime Ridge.
✅ New winter camo for the 20 GA Semi-Automatic Shotgun
With the introduction of Snow Geese we thought you might need a suitable camo for one of the waterfowl-hunting favourite shotguns.
✅ 3 Snow Goose Static Decoys
Static decoys for Snow Goose come in three flavors to increase realism: Feeder, Sentry and Active.
✅ Snow Goose “Flapping-Wings” Decoy
This type of decoy mimics the wing movement of a real Snow Goose.
✅ Snow Goose Flag Lure
This flag features the characteristic black and white color pattern of a Snow Goose and can be used at long range to attract geese with motion resembling a goose flapping its wings.
✅ Snow Goose Long Range Caller
This caller is used to increase the probability of birds breaking off from high flying flocks, and attempting to land, as they fly over an area.
✅ Snow Goose Short Range Caller
This caller produces all the honks, clucks and feeding cackles needed to attract the birds that have already broken off a flock.
✅ Waterfowl Blind – Arctic Winter Real Vegetation Camouflage
Especially designed for waterfowl hunting this blind comes decorated with foliage and vegetation from boreal forests and provides excellent visual reduction in subartic environments.
Last but not least, check out this cool video from Master Hunter HooCairs showcasing the Snow Goose and the new items!
Join the conversation on the Forum —> CLICK HERE
Here are the notes from today’s patch:
- Fixed an issue with the .30R O/U Break Action Rifle – Engraved II. That stopped players from equipping the weapon.
- Fixed the skin variation issue for the .405 Lever Action Rifle
Have a good weekend all,
Here are the notes for today’s patch:
- Added 4 Archery Deployable Targets.
- 2 Practice Targets that always give a score of 1 regardless of where its shot from.
- 2 Tournament Targets that give a score between 1 – 10 depending on shot placement.
- Moved “Buy Em$” into the main bar of the launcher
Please see below the changes that were made yesterday, the 17th December. Apologies for the late posting of notes here, there was a hosting issue with the website that had to be resolved.
- Slightly lowered the horizontal aim allowance of the Scout Bolt Action Rifles.
- Fixed a bug that was sometimes preventing players from looking slightly downward when in prone.
- Fixed issue with Dall Sheep getting stuck when spooked while climbing.
- Naming a new dog is now possible again.
- Pulsar Bows no longer unnecessarily reload a new arrow when holstering and unholstering or swapping weapons back and forth.
- Water Buffalo should no longer idle in the water while spooked.
- The inventory image for the Scout Bolt Action Rifle should now show up properly.
- Fixed invisible scope issue for the Scout Bolt Action Rifles.
Here are the notes from today’s patch:
- Localization change so the Park Ranger does not specify the need to use the inventory when requiring a refuel.
- Fixed so that the Park Ranger does not spook animals throughout the whole reserve.
- Fixed loadout slot images and broken slots in clothing view.
Have a good week,
Here are the notes for today’s Hotfix!
- Fixed spooking bug for the Park Ranger so that animals are no longer spooked when at a great distance from the vehicle.
- Fixed a bug where the Park Ranger could be placed in PB and WRR.
- Fixed so that Pointer Dogs can now track Reindeer with Tier 3 Detection active.
- A possible fix for dog spawning issues in multiplayer was released earlier in the week, and initial feedback is positive. Because we are unable to consistently reproduce this bug on our side, please let us know if the issue continues to be a problem. Thank you for all your bug reports to date. We now consider the issue fixed until further notice.
- Fix to Dall Sheep horns visual bug.
Here are the patch notes from today’s patch:
- New Vehicle – Park Ranger in 4 variants, namely, Beige, Black, Army and Stallion.
- Added Gasoline in 3 different packs. 100, 50 and 25 unit packs. 50 unit pack is given to all members at the start of every session.
- Dramatically lowered spook radius for the Recurve Bows, Cable Bow and Longbow.
- Scent Hounds that have lost their track will be able to track again from their last found clue, even if it’s not a blood clue.
- Whitetail Deer on Whiteheart Island shouldn’t spawn everywhere.
- Added several new settings:
- 1. Enable Chat which hides/shows in-game chat messages.
- 2. Vehicle Camera Auto-center which toggles the camera auto positioning itself while driving the Park Ranger.
- Multiplayer settings to set if the vehicle can be used by everyone, the host only or just disabled entirely.
- “Toggle minigame” in the keybind settings menu has been renamed to “Show Huntermate Apps”.
- Moderately improved damage of the Crossbow Pistol.
- Alt-Tab issue should be resolved so that you don’t disconnect.
- Fixed insanely high spook radius when shooting Crossbow Pistol.
- Fixed the inability to aim after exiting tripod while reloading.
- Fixed Sambar and Rusa Deer walking in a straight line both while being nervous and afterwards.
- Fixed an issue where Dall Sheep would sometimes freeze in place while idling.
- Fixed a minor issue with Feral Goats which caused Bushrangers Run to load slower.
- The Drilling Rifle can now be used with tripod rest.
- Fixed radio in the Rustic Trophy Lodge.
- Fixed being able to use the sunglasses effect even after un-equipping them.
- Removed graveyard in Hirschfelden.
Please find below, the notes from today’s game update.
- New Species – Werewolf.
- Hockey Mask – Spooky Edition.
- “Wolfsbane” .308 Handgun.
- “Wolfsbane” Crossbow Pistol.
- Silver Bullets.
- Silver Bolts.
- Standard Bolts.
- Added Halloween Skull Collectables.
- Added Halloween mission pack (Rewards the .308 “Wolfsbane” Handgun and Silver Bullets).
- Spookified Timbergold Trails.
- Brought out Halloween T-Shirt and Halloween face paint from Doc’s Shed.
- Fix frozen mouse issue some players experienced at high FPS.
- Fixed missing stone supports for hunting lodge.
- Centered the ironsights on .270 and .300 bolt action rifles.
- Updated the keybinding string for “Show Minigames” to “Show Huntermate Apps”.